We know ..........vinegar/baking soda and now peroxide
- our mothers
I want to share this with you, which was written by
Becky Ransey of
"I would like to tell you of the benefits of that
ol' bottle of 3% peroxide you can get for under $1.00 at any drug store.
My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years, and most
doctors don't tell you about peroxide, or they would lose thousands of
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes
with the bottle) and
hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when
bathe or shower.) No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter
without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak a cup peroxide to keep
them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters, table tops with peroxide to
kill germs and leave
a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or
it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour
peroxide on it to
kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed
a 50/50 mixture
of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five
to ten minutes
several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal
with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Put two capfuls into a douche to prevent yeast
infections. I had
chronic yeast infections until I tried this once or twice a week.
8. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of
peroxide and water and
keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic
like bleach or most other disinfectants will
9. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with
your 50/50 mixture
whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to kill
the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
10. If you have a terrible toothache and can not get
to a dentist right
away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten
minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
11. And of course, if you like a natural look to your
hair, spray the
50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You
will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages,
but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, faddish, or
It also lightens gradually so it's not a drastic change.
12. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help
fungus, or other skin infections.
13. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of
bleach to a load of
whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing,
directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and
rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.
14 This list didn't have it, but I use peroxide to
clean my mirrors;
there is no smearing, which is why I love it so much for this.
15. Gargle with hydrogen peroxide, put drops in the
ear and nose to end
colds, flu, chronic sinustis (including polyps], and infections.
16. Use as a vegetable wash or soak to kill bacteria
17. Disinfect your dishwasher or refrigerator.
18. Use it on trees and plants as a natural fungicide,
as a weed killer
19. Clean with hydrogen peroxide when your house
becomes a biohazard
after its invaded by toxic mold, such as those with water damage.
Throughout the world hydrogen peroxide is used instead
of chlorine as a
safer and eco-friendly municicpal water purifier. Some use H2O2 in pools